Description: Administrative Assistant at the Office of the Dean of Computer Studies.
Job Main Responsibilities:
- Provide office clerical and administrative services related to technical partners (Institutions and Professionals)
- Handle all related paper-based and electronic workflows
- Handle all local and foreign logistical arrangements for technical partners
- Follow-up of settlement of financial transactions for technical partners
- Assist in the preparation of regular and Ad Hoc reports about the relationship with the technical partners
- Maintain effective two-way channels of communication with technical partners
Necessary Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of related experience at a senior administrative level, preferably in an academic environment.
- Ability to perform and communicate in a highly professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work and process confidential information and discretion and sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Ability to exercise initiative, Judgment and problem solving skills to complete work, take responsibility and make decisions based on interpretation.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with university employees, faculty, and students, cooperative and effective manner.
- Proficiency is required in the use of word processing, database and spreadsheet, presentation, email, and electronic calendar software (i.e MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook).