AOU Cooperation Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding and Membership with other academic institutions
1) Agreement with the Open University, UK .
2) Academic Memorandum of understanding with Harvard Shire University, UK .
3) Academic Memorandum of understanding with De Montfort University, UK .
4) Memorandum of understanding with Athabasca, Canada .
5) Memorandum of understanding with Queen Rania Teacher Academy, Jordan .
6) Memorandum of understanding between Arab Council for the Gifted and Talented with the Arab Open University, Jordan .
7) Memorandum of understanding with Marefa Company for digital content, Jordan .
8) Agreement with the General Secretariat of the Supreme Council for Planning and Development, Kuwait .
9) Cooperation Agreement with the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training, Kuwait .
10) Cooperation Agreement with the Kuwait National Guard, Kuwait .
11) Memorandum of understanding with Arab Planning Institute, Kuwait .
12) Memorandum of understanding with General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial institutions to offer professional diplomas for students of AOU-Bahrain Branch, Bahrain .
13) Membership with ICDE.
14) Membership with AAOU.
15) Membership with Global University Network for Innovation (GUNI), Spain .
16) Membership with the Union of Arab Universities.
17) Membership with Arab Network for Open and Distance Education.
18) Partnership with European Union in collaboration with the project Entrepreneurship in the AOU Lebanon Branch.
These Memoranda of Understanding and Membership lead to productive cooperation between the Arab Open University and these institutions to open up new horizons for cooperation and strengthen common frameworks in the various fields of teaching, training, education and research.